+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 371 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3701

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

I'm not sure how I like almost every Forge object being a re-skin of the ones from Reach. It'll make life a lot easier to remake a few of my old maps though.

BTW, every little UV error in the original Forge World is burned into my retinas. I will bitch like there is no tomorrow if I find just one in the new version.

The human technology style is relatively near future with obvious advanced technology but it is all recognizable and functional without being overly complex or "gadgety"

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/...l?read=1149189
    Quote Originally Posted by From HBO
    But alongside the fact you can't grab nades of dead peoples bodies unless you have the perk...
    Is this a true thing? Because it is not a good thing.

Bitches won't get their cake.

I wasn't joking. At this rate, they'll owe ME cake. Enough for seconds.
    Last edited by Tnnaas; August 13th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

The human technology style is relatively near future with obvious advanced technology but it is all recognizable and functional without being overly complex or "gadgety"

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Dude. We should totally mail them cake.

...if the game doesn't severely disappoint me. Which seeing as the you-know-whats what-the-fuck-else-does-ODX-ever-bitch-about-in-video-games, they probably won't get their cake.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

if you mail them cake make sure it has Ex-lax

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/...l?read=1149189

Is this a true thing? Because it is not a good thing.
    Yes it is, but there will still be grenades on the map. I can't say I'm particularly pleased about this addition (which most likely won't be in the Classic Playlists), but if it forces people to use their grenades in a smart way instead of spamming them like they did in Reach, I'm not complaining.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

Hmm, that is true, as long as there are a fair number of grenades on the map it shouldn't mess with things too much. I feel like with a few exceptions I usually pick grenades up from the map anyway instead of stealing them off players. If anything, that makes map balance even more important, I hope their map population team is good at what they do.

It doesn't bother me much. Grenades have been a very bitter sweet part of Multiplayer. Though at the right times they are great, half of the time you die or end up dying from grenade spam.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

You do have a point DH, grenade spamming has always been a bit of an issue in Halo, especially when it is so simple to use them. Cutting down on the number of grenades you pick up at any given time could help to eliminate that particular problem, and as long as there are enough on the map to pick up, it should balance out quite nicely.

Someone is eventually going to turn it into the XBOMB 3000.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information