+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 371 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

What? No, why do you say that?
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Those weapon skins are fugly. Very fugly. Do not want.

Those permutations on the other hand look pretty damn cool.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Agreed. The only skin which is not bad is the Carbine's. I love how a lot of helmets are quite different from the usual whole-face visor thing we've had in the past.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Let's see how you all react to this : http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/1...player-forever
    Gameplay altering limited edition bonus

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Gameplay altering limited edition bonus

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thankfully this isn't CoD, otherwise I'd agree with you. I'll school any bastard with just an AR and a Carbine. Unless the perk grants them infinite ammo, bottomless clip, and a rocket launcher from the start, I don't think I'll have a problem fighting anyone in this game.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

^^Well I was gonna dual pistols with Hard Light Shield, but that works too I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyyayap View Post
    ^^Well I was gonna dual pistols with Hard Light Shield
    Didn't they say dual wielding wasn't returning in this game either?

And Pooks, those specializations will unlock later on for non-LE buyers. But I know what you mean.

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Oh, I meant that I'd be using them as each of my weapons, because screw using real weapons!
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Oh god. Why is this happening?

Am I the only one here that's going to whore the railgun+promethean weapons like a mofo?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information