+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 371 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

....yeah actually, thats fair enough. i kinda 'ed at that too.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

oh how terrible of me, i made a really flippant post, i'm sure none of you guys ever do that!

in any case, i do find myself questioning why again and again, sci-fi franchises have their art direction shit up by the same completely illogical, unoriginal, greebly bullshit.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Bobble, you also have to remember that this is rossmum's style of posting. He has always posted this way. He will always post this way. You kind of have to read between the lines.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

inflammatory posting best posting

that artstyle really, truly is bad though

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the silhouettes are good, they just went overboard on useless intricacies. The new BR remains a prime example. The Pistol is pretty good though. Incidentally, it's nearly identical to the one in Reach, so I'm not sure I can give credit there.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

the new br's silhouette isn't good, it looks like it belongs in unreal. or mass effect. or anywhere else that isn't halo.

I'm honestly okay with the art style if you don't go comparing it to other art styles. It does a have a good bit of Crysis and Metroid Prime influence in them, but many of the artists working for 343i are from those franchises. All I know is that 343i has a very high diversity in artists in terms of where they came from.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

To me it all looks very lazy. Look at the Halo Reach DMR vs the Halo 4 DMR:

Bungie:

343i:

Just looks undetailed, unloved. Looks boring.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

That would be because you're looking at an old, outdated render of the DMR. This current version of the DMR looks much better :
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

I can't help feeling we could have it all.
    Rollin' in the deep!
    Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Valve is some part of a global plan, a step in the new world order.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information