+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 371 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I would be completely ok with them milking the franchise if they weren't taking it in such an apparently retarded directiion. Instead of being unique from all the other mainstream shooters Halo is now exactly like them. Woo hoo.
    i kind of agree, actually, but what can you do
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I would be completely ok with them milking the franchise if they weren't taking it in such an apparently retarded directiion. Instead of being unique from all the other mainstream shooters Halo is now exactly like them. Woo hoo.
    This makes me sadface only because there are a lot of apparent elements that state so. Honestly though, if the gameplay is good for MP, then I can overlook a lot of the MP aesthetics.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

I'd be fine with MS milking the franchise is every new Halo game was like ODST.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    ^

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    So, you want games without matchmaking, right ?

Or DLC?

Christmas. Capitalism. :| p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    So, you want games without matchmaking, right ?
    Oh, that's right! How could we live without such a wonderful multiplayer system that works so flawlessly, constantly bringing us other players with low IQs and high pings that ragequit the second your team falls behind by 1 point!
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Personal Website/Blog | DeviantArt (Actual Work) | PhotoBucket (General Bulls#!%)

I never have any problems with other players, lag, or rage quitters. Maybe because when I'm playing i'm in a party, or more surprising I get along with everyone on XBL.
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    or more surprising I get along with everyone on XBL.
    this probably isn't a good sign
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    DMR would go great for those who are providing on-the-move covering fire (leave the stationary covering fire to snipers). BR would go great for those up ahead who have to react to fire, especially in close range, instead of initiating it.
    Ok I can see then how they would fit. But I would still rather have the Plasma Rifle over the Storm Rifle.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

I never have problems on Xbox Live matchmaking either.

As for the whole Plasma Rifle bs Storm Rigle argument, I'm actually happy to see something new come along. Sure, the Plasma Rifle and awesome and all, but the Storm Rifle fits much better in a game where there's no dual wielding, just like the Plasma Repeater in Reach.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information