+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 371 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

I came.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    I came.
    At a thirty-seven second teaser? You should get that looked at.

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/...l?read=1151303
    Quote Originally Posted by HBO
    Primary Weapon:

Assault Rifle
    Battle Rifle
    Carbine
    Designated Marksman Rifle
    Lightrifle
    Storm Rifle
    Suppressor
    Secondary Weapon:

Boltshot
    Magnum
    Plasma Pistol
    Grenade Type:

Frag Grenade
    Plasma Grenade
    Pulse Grenade
    Armor Ability:

Active Camo
    Autosentry
    Hardlight Shield
    Hologram
    Jetpack
    Promethean Vision
    Regen Field
    Thruster Pack
    Tactical Package:

None
    Mobility: Unlimited Sprint
    Shielding: Shield Recharge Rate buff
    Resupply: Pick up grenades from fallen Spartans
    AA Efficiency: AA Recharge Rate buff
    Grenadier: Increases grenade carrying capacity
    Firepower: Carry 2 primary weapons
    Fast Track: Increased XP bonus*
    Requisition: Ability to re-roll an Ordnance drop*
    Wheelman: Lessened EMP effect, Vehicle Health buff*
    Support Upgrade:

None
    Ammo: Hold more Ammo
    Dexterity: Faster reloads and weapon swaps
    Sensor: Increased Motion Tracker Range
    Awareness: Use radar while scoped
    Explosive: Increased grenade blast radius with decreased damage
    Ordnance Priority: More frequent ordnance drops
    Stability: Lessened knock out of scope*
    Gunner: Reduce Turret cool down, move faster when carrying Turret*
    Drop Recon: Heads up on Ordnance and On-map weapon drops*
    Nemesis: Possibly reveals opponent who last killed you*
    Stealth: Decreased visibilty vs PromVision, Faster Assassinations, dampened
    footsteps*
    * Unlocked via Specializations
    The resupply perk is something that every player should be able to do. Dumb. The explosive perk sounds obnoxious. Well, most of them sound obnoxious.

Glad to see more than 2 grenades types though.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    Holy hell, even with the crappy off screen video, that is a nice looking map...

Edit: Anyone else notice the orange power drainer like things at 3:16 and 5:50? Im curious to see what the hell that is :P
    It's the Pulse Grenade, a Promethean grenade that acts like a Power Drainer for around 1-2 seconds, then explodes.

And here's something that will make you guys happy, confirmation that classic Halo 2/3 Mark VI is indeed returning :

Last edited by Hotrod; September 1st, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Holy shit, that map looks like a good classic Halo 1 map. Wide open, level terrain with some tunnels and two simple bases. None of that close-quarters bullshit in Reach or that atrocity known as Boneyard.

And dat sound design :O

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKup View Post
    At a thirty-seven second teaser? You should get that looked at.
    Sometimes all it takes is 37 seconds.

I don't mind that players can't pick up grenades off of other players by default. Halo really needed a way for all players NOT to spam grenades.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

The more I watch that video the more it reminds me of some Custom Edition maps. Its like a mix between Sniper Canyon Redux and something else, maybe Cliffhanger in a way...

You know, the more I think of it after seeing it in motion, the more I think this game getting to PC wouldn't be so bad. Given it be as open as Custom Edition in terms of content creation of course. Scaleform library interface, tag parsing/manipulation callbacks for Lua, custom game mode slots, dedicated servers as a foundation for connectivity to prevent the XBL ToS from getting in the way, and an open art authoring pipeline of course. I might actually buy it if that were the case.

The high walls and narrow passages in the teaser video reminds me of Infinity. It's too bad they look like they are cell-shaded. Looks really nice, but not what I'd expect to see in a Halo game. Then again, everything else new in Halo 4 isn't anything I'd expect to see in Halo *cough* anime armour *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
    Given it be as open as Custom Edition in terms of content creation of course. Scaleform library interface, tag parsing/manipulation callbacks for Lua, custom game mode slots, dedicated servers as a foundation for connectivity to prevent the XBL ToS from getting in the way, and an open art authoring pipeline of course.
    Hahahahaha. Oh you.

Beam rifle is in the game. Yay, I guess.
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information