+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 348 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3472

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

That sounds more like wishful thinking than anything, and I would love to see that happen.

However, if that's an actual spoiler, then fuck you, fuck your mom, and fuck your car too.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Didact Vs 3809 Eternal penance

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalcyon View Post
    Buck meets Chief.
    I get the joke. BECAUSE I STARTED IT!

Anywho, still waiting for that to happen. Next time: The Chief and his Buck.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Well spoilers are starting to pop up on the Halo Waypoint forums, so I'm gonna stop visiting them until I play the game for myself in two months. Which brings me to ask this request of you guys, can you all please not be douchebags by posting spoilers in this thread? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather play the game and find out the story for myself by doing so rather than have details spoiled for me beforehand.
    ...you were visiting the Halo Waypoint forums?

How are the spoilers getting out?
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    How are the spoilers getting out?
    I'm going to guess that people spend hours and hours and hours trying to sharpen out of focus video of crap in the background for waypoint movies. Funny thing is that usually that stuff is complete bullshit of old horrible stuff or things made spur of the moment for fun.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    ...you were visiting the Halo Waypoint forums?
    Yes, I am quite active on them. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Yes, I am quite active on them. What's your point?
    Wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Says the teeny weenie posting on moda-epeenie

It's really not that bad once you ignore the few people complaining about the usual stupidities. You know, just like here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information