+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 371 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

Quote Originally Posted by Arteen View Post
    ...you were visiting the Halo Waypoint forums?
    Yes, I am quite active on them. What's your point?
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Yes, I am quite active on them. What's your point?
    Wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Says the teeny weenie posting on moda-epeenie

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

It's really not that bad once you ignore the few people complaining about the usual stupidities. You know, just like here.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

NotZac is on a distinguished road

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

Around the 10:17 mark, I believe that's Margaret Parangosky (if you've read Glasslands). It doesn't appear to be Halsey and she looks about the age that Parangosky is said to be.

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

Hah that would be awesome if it were here. Tie-ins with the books are always nice, especially when they're good books.

Quote Originally Posted by NotZac View Post
    Around the 10:17 mark, I believe that's Margaret Parangosky (if you've read Glasslands). It doesn't appear to be Halsey and she looks about the age that Parangosky is said to be.
    No, that's still probably Halsey as Margaret Parangosky is described to an fierce-looking, old woman in her 90's who is fragile and requires a cane to move about. Nothing about that spoiler even hints towards that. =/ Also, Halsey was 61 at the end of Halo 3 & she's no doubtedly older due to the passing years. It's perfectly reasonably for this grey-haired, lab-coated woman to be Dr. Catherine Halsey.
    Last edited by KillJoyJoker; September 5th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.

I really don't think this is Halsey, at all, not gonna argue about it but it's what I think and I'm with Zac on this.

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Meh, I'd be more interested in seeing CPO Mendez than Halsey.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that whitecoat looks nothing like Halsey, age be damned. Look at the facial structure. Nada.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information