+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 348 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3472

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    Lol you're so wrong. The Carbine is obviously the best of all. Nothing will survive. It's all for not. I'll make you regret that game you just bought!

In all seriousness though, DMR is actually a mid-long range weapon meant to fill gaps between everything else and the sniper/beamer. Which is good in my honest opinion. At least now the BR can be contested and not destroy everything on the field from a safe range. It's still a good weapon, but it's just not the only one besides the Sniper/Beamer that can kill effectively from a good distance. The Carbine looks rather OP to me right now tbh, mainly because it has a faster firing rate than in Halo 3. I do like how everyone is saying that it's a lot more accurate now.
    I think it'll be OK as long as there is a meaningful range limitation on the weapons, like the pistol in Halo 1. It could reach, but not to the extent where it began competing with the sniper rifle. I think that's the largest issue the following games had, the mid-range weapon could basically serve as the poor-man's sniper rifle.

I mean, I know "BUT REALIZM!" will show its face, but the range the DMR had in Reach was not good for play.

I'm also going to really miss the Needle Rifle. The Carbine can fuck off, the Needle Rifle was far more interesting and entertaining.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post

I'm also going to really miss the Needle Rifle. The Carbine can fuck off, the Needle Rifle was far more interesting and entertaining.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Pew pew BOOM! > pew pew.

Needle rifle felt like a bb gun that shoots glass. I like the carbine better. "Chunkier".

Quote Originally Posted by itszutak View Post
    Needle rifle felt like a bb gun that shoots glass. I like the carbine better. "Chunkier".
    Pff, that can be fixed. The mechanics are what make it more fun. Such a cheap-ass weapon in multi-player...

no shit this is a spoiler

what the fuck is this shit?
    So these forerunner-descendent/promethean things can infect humanity much like the flood? If this is actual single player and not just some multiplayer gametype gimmick then lol halo 4 is going to fail so hard

this game
    >_<

Nope, it's multiplayer. That's infection mode.

It was leaked in some magazine a while ago. Good to see a decent shot of it though.

Edit:

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

See, infection mode with actual infection I think is brilliant. As long as it's not a singleplayer thing.

Those things look like the Mouth of Sauron without his helmet on.

I hope that's an "Infection-only" model. It looks like generic zombie shooter trash and I won't have it in my singleplayer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information