+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 371 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post

I'm also going to really miss the Needle Rifle. The Carbine can fuck off, the Needle Rifle was far more interesting and entertaining.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Pew pew BOOM! > pew pew.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Needle rifle felt like a bb gun that shoots glass. I like the carbine better. "Chunkier".

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

With hit-markers, the Needle Rifle's ricochet, and Promethian vision, you could be a formidable opponent and start attacking enemies before they pop around corners.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by itszutak View Post
    Needle rifle felt like a bb gun that shoots glass. I like the carbine better. "Chunkier".
    Pff, that can be fixed. The mechanics are what make it more fun. Such a cheap-ass weapon in multi-player...

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

no shit this is a spoiler

what the fuck is this shit?
    So these forerunner-descendent/promethean things can infect humanity much like the flood? If this is actual single player and not just some multiplayer gametype gimmick then lol halo 4 is going to fail so hard

this game
    >_<

Nope, it's multiplayer. That's infection mode.

It was leaked in some magazine a while ago. Good to see a decent shot of it though.

Edit:

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

See, infection mode with actual infection I think is brilliant. As long as it's not a singleplayer thing.

Those things look like the Mouth of Sauron without his helmet on.

I hope that's an "Infection-only" model. It looks like generic zombie shooter trash and I won't have it in my singleplayer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information