+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 371 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3701

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

Looks like Halo to me!, I am impressed, especially with the size of that final area, as well as banshee on banshee combat.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it plays like a cross between Halo 1 and Halo 2. The Banshee sounds more like the original one. The voice actress replacing Jen is also a dead-ringer for Cortana's voice. The people they choose to play the game during demos is also, as usual, awful.

There may be hope for this game.

Fake E: this is like Two Betrayals...

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

It was Franky playing the demo :P

E: Im pretty sure Jen Taylor is still doing Cortana's voice...
    Last edited by Bobblehob; September 28th, 2012 at 06:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    Looks like it plays like a cross between Halo 1 and Halo 2. The Banshee sounds more like the original one. The voice actress replacing Jen is also a dead-ringer for Cortana's voice. The people they choose to play the game during demos is also, as usual, awful.

There may be hope for this game.

Fake E: this is like Two Betrayals...
    Cortana probably asounds like Jen Taylor because it is Jen Taylor doing the voices.
    The only difference is the woman who they're using to mo-cap the animations is a different actress.

That is Jen Taylor lol. But she doesn't sound the way she did in the first three games. Her voice sounds slightly different, which is probably why Warsaw thought it was someone else.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Naw, I thought the new mocap actress was also the new voice actress. I goofed on my info.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Too bad she still isn't a good actress.
    Last edited by nuttyyayap; September 28th, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: I'm fucking retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god the Banshee and Ghost plasma bolt SFX is annoying as hell.

EDIT: I wonder if this game will make mention of 05-032 Mendicant Bias.
    Last edited by TeeKup; September 28th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyyayap View Post
    Too bad she still isn't a good actor.
    Too bad she's not an actor, she's an actress.

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKup View Post
    EDIT: I wonder if this game will make mention of 05-032 Mendicant Bias.
    Hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information