+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 371 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

If your crosshair is lower, you see less of the ground, more of the sky.
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

To people keeping abreast of updates, has there been a call whether or not Elites are a playable race in any capacity within Multiplayer? I understand they're out of Matchmaking, but do we know if they're available or not for custom games?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    lower crosshairs... it doesn't degrade the gameplay in any way.
    im tempted to go into a full analysis of this in a bunch of different first person shooters. im curious now.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Quote Originally Posted by thehoodedsmack View Post
    To people keeping abreast of updates, has there been a call whether or not Elites are a playable race in any capacity within Multiplayer? I understand they're out of Matchmaking, but do we know if they're available or not for custom games?
    I believe they aren't available period. I think their reasoning was so they could do other things in its place, which is understandable. Still, I'll miss Invasion so much.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Quote Originally Posted by Masterz1337 View Post
    Blood gulch sucks, valhalla is so much better thought out and more interesting. I prefer lower crosshairs, I enjoy seeing more of the environment and it doesn't degrade the gameplay in any way.
    This. There is a reason why it was moved from center. Although I don't mind a centered crosshair, I don't mind it being lowered either. The gameplay is still quality regardless. I simply can't wait for this game because I haven't played a good Sci-Fi FPS since last year. I am also incredibly excited that Valhalla is back. So many memories on that map.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

It was moved from the center so that the shots line up with the origins of the gun "more naturally." It has nothing to do with play and it makes aiming up for headshots feel like driving a car with a lowered rear suspension.

Fake E: Valhalla also doesn't play better than Sidewinder and Battlecreek did. Bloodgulch was more tongue in cheek because I know everybody hates that level, but if it wasn't fun then it wouldn't be popular. That's the same justification I know you all will give for Halos 2 through 4.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    It has nothing to do with play and it makes aiming up for headshots feel like driving a car with a lowered rear suspension.
    this always bugged the shit out of me. it makes the game feel really claustrophobic for me. i dont play much halo these days, but in any shooter, i tend to run around with my cursor at head level, especially when turning corners. i kinda wish it was toggle-able in a menu somewhere, especially since you still have hud elements on the bottom corners of the screen. a lot of screen estate at the top, but youre not doing much with it when youre shooting at someone and going for headshots.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Never really bothered me. I started with lower-screen reticules, even though I played Halo PC right after playing a bit of Halo 2 with some friends. Either way, I just up my sensitivity to 5 and can feel just fine.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

It's not about controller sensitivity at all. It's about the awkward angle the character is looking at from your perspective when you raise the reticle to where it should be in the first place.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

I'm just glad to get some symmetric, beautiful, and wide open maps with some side routes again unlike the shit that was in Reach.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information