+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 371 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, now on your xmom 360

I miss the good ol' wort wort wort

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    I miss the good ol' wort wort wort
    You can hear it sometimes in Reach, but alas, it's not always easy to hear as a result of all of the noise/chaos going on in the game.

Here's a good example of when you can hear it!:

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; October 11th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

god damnit

when I first read up on the elites in halo 3 (the limited edition came with a little thing explaining the biography of each race) and read that they had a "feudal" culture, I thought they mean like, european-feudal. Knights and serfs and shit. Then the halo anime thing came out and they made them super-japanese. But they fucked up so much in that anyway (elites without split jaws?) that I figured "fuck it, it's anime, they can have their japanese whatever".

...The elites sound like god damn george lucas aliens speaking japanese. I don't know if that's fake or placeholder voices or whatever, but seriously?

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    You can hear it sometimes in Reach, but alas, it's not always easy to hear as a result of all of the noise/chaos going on in the game.

Here's a good example of when you can hear it!:

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    They spruced it up. It's not as derpy as the original.

Derpyness is what made Halo 1 so timeless. To give an example, something as simple as replacing its built-in animations with Havok physics would ruin the game completely.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by itszutak View Post
    god damnit

when I first read up on the elites in halo 3 (the limited edition came with a little thing explaining the biography of each race) and read that they had a "feudal" culture, I thought they mean like, european-feudal. Knights and serfs and shit. Then the halo anime thing came out and they made them super-japanese. But they fucked up so much in that anyway (elites without split jaws?) that I figured "fuck it, it's anime, they can have their japanese whatever".
    Fuck Origins BTW. Some of the videos were really bad, but fuck that one in particular. I cleansed my mind of those female non-split jaw elites immediately. And besides, didn't Halo 3 female elites look about the same as the male ones? Not flat-faced at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Valve is some part of a global plan, a step in the new world order.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Mexican pirates. Of course they're too lazy to put it up on usenet like any normal frenchie person

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    Mexican pirates. Of course they're too lazy to put it up on usenet like any normal frenchie person
    Lol Mexicans.

Waypoint has the new Bulletin that explains how Halo 4 Multiplayer will work. Pretty neat stuff.
    http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...n-101012-.aspx

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought Origins was one of the only decent things to come out of Legends. Prototype remains my favorite, the Mark 3 suit was fucking intense.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalcyon View Post
    Fuck Origins BTW. Some of the videos were really bad, but fuck that one in particular. I cleansed my mind of those female non-split jaw elites immediately. And besides, didn't Halo 3 female elites look about the same as the male ones? Not flat-faced at all.
    The female elite was in The Duel.

Prototype was okay (lol melodrama)
    The Package was okay (lol Halsey)
    The Duel was just plain bad
    Homecoming I really like, but the animation is awful
    Origins is great and easily the best part of Legends
    The Babysitter could have been decent but has too much dumb shit in it
    Odd One Out is fun and silly

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalcyon View Post
    Hilariously enough people were complaining that the female Elite design in The Duel would promote more 34 of female elites because they gave them boobs or some stupid shit like that. Too bad the overall design was fugly as shit!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information