+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 371 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3701

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on the Wii-U

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    If you think CoD is only about being quick and twitchy you must have never played Hardcore back on CoD 4.
    Is that MP? And CoD1, 2, WaW, and 4 do not count considering they were the last games in the franchise to be worth a shit.

I'm referring to MW2, MW3, and BOPs. What you're saying doesn't even carry weight now.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I see the cross-hair is still almost two-thirds of the way down the screen. That's instant "wait for bargain-bin used-game pricing" for me.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering when someone was going to comment on that. I was banking on Pooky being the first, though

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Noes, I'm the larger Halo purist. It's mine, all MINE!

xP Oh god

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    I was wondering when someone was going to comment on that. I was banking on Pooky being the first, though
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    Is that MP? And CoD1, 2, WaW, and 4 do not count considering they were the last games in the franchise to be worth a shit.

I'm referring to MW2, MW3, and BOPs. What you're saying doesn't even carry weight now.
    lol wut

How can you comment on CoD MP when you don't actually know shit about it. Hardcore is the game mode where you have no HUD and everything is a 1 hit kill. As you can imagine it gets a lot more slow paced and cerebral, especially on S&D where you also only have one life. It's been in every CoD since CoD 4 and it's the only reason I could stand to play MW2 or Blops for more than 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    I never gave a shit about the crosshair position either way. I can see why people don't like it but it never bothered me.
    Last edited by Pooky; June 13th, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

I wasn't going to buy the game new anyways, but that placement is not the natural part of the screen my eyes wish to sit, and thus I feel like I have tunnel vision; feels like playing with a third of the TV cut off the top to me.

But this is just me. Not telling others to not buy it. The story piques my interest, but what I've seen of UI, game-play, and visual styling gives me serious pause.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I never gave a shit about the crosshair position either way. I can see why people don't like it but it never bothered me.
    Well shit, I remember someone on this forum was very vocal about not liking how from H2 and onward the crosshair wasn't dead center. Maybe it was Warsaw. Just, I associate all things vocal and game design with you Pooks

e: yeah, not a fan of the UI either lol. Nor the armor still, but hey, this thread has walked down that road a couple times.

Pfff, I haven't been around in awhile. I mainly popped in just to post my car and then decided to have a look-see.

And yeah, that was me not liking the cross-hair position. Some call it unique, but I don't think people were complaining about center-screen aim points and therefore I find it to be an unnecessary change and detrimental to my experience.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information