+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 371 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on PC

Brains, ftw! 2012 Revolution!

I just heard about the information in Game Informer...way to fuck up the franchise 343.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

I think that the next trilogy will be all of Frank O'Connor's wet dreams about Master Chief rolled up into three games.

I hold little true hope for the new trilogy. Rather, I'm wanting a sequel to Halo 3: ODST and Halo Wars.

The human technology style is relatively near future with obvious advanced technology but it is all recognizable and functional without being overly complex or "gadgety"

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind an exploratory campaign like ODST's again. They could have you as the Chief, getting dropped into the shoes of maybe Elites or whatever potential new ally you find in flashbacks, would make it rather interesting. Kind of like Halo 2, with the whole Chief/Arbiter thing.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Re: Haylow 4

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Halo 2 was the pinnacle of Elite design.
    I'd rep you if I could

As much as I hated the addition to the arbiter in Halo 2, I'm actually really curious to what hes up to now, I wonder if he was left in control of the Elite troops with Ship Master ( Commander Elite from Halo 2), or if they were killed or removed from power when they joined with the covenant again. Actually it might not even be called the covenant anymore, who knows what happened after truth was killed; maybe the left over troops sided with the elites once more and the elites now rule.

- All we know at this point is that truth is dead and we have left over covenant scattered around outerspace along with the elite resistance.

Seven steps to understanding the modern Halo lore.

1: Read Cryptum
    2: Burn Cryptum
    3: Read Primordium
    4: Burn Primordium
    5: Read Glasslands
    6: Acquire knowledge of post-Halo 3 events
    7: Wait patiently for sequel to Glasslands

The human technology style is relatively near future with obvious advanced technology but it is all recognizable and functional without being overly complex or "gadgety"

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

...I take it that means Grasslands GLASSLANDS doesn't suck?
    Last edited by Siliconmaster; April 11th, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

It actually doesn't. I read it after an exhausting two weeks of Primordium and I realized that I couldn't put Glasslands down. I blew through it in three days and ended up re-reading it because it was such a good novel.

It felt like I was reading the original trilogy of books again. Sure there are some minor flaws, but in my opinion, Karen Travis just put Greg Bear six feet under.

I almost wish she'd do it literally.

Blog Entries
    Ifafudafi is on a distinguished road

hey how about some high(ish)-res versions of the magazine screenshots, taken from the online edition of Game Informer I'd guess (they're not scans)

sun shafts are the new bloom, hope you like them, also helmet

E: oh look there's three more, get an up-close look at the grunts, elite, and cortana

Last edited by Ifafudafi; April 11th, 2012 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information