+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on PC

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKup View Post
    G-L-A-S-S
    Holy shit I am retarded.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, MS are the ones who got it wrong, it's suppose to be Grasslands. Because, compared to that Forerunner saga bullshit crap poo turd, you actually want to stick it in your pipe and smoke it

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheGreatII View Post
    Looks like the covenant docking ships are back from Halo 2.
    It's been a while since we saw a campaign map with a human cruiser being boarded, Halo 2 iirc. Should be intresting to fight along side with your marines again in a ship being over-run. I'm bored of seeing human architecture like new mombasa and reach and shit like that. When you touch down on this "new" planet i want to see something that'll make me remember the game. Some examples:

I will always remember stepping off that lifepod on A30.
    As fail as Halo 2 was SP-wise, I really liked new mombasa for the first time. It looked cooler in the beta. But one thing I will always remember is touching down on delta halo, and plowing through the brutes on Uprising with the Arbiter and Elite Allys. The level was so beautifully made, especially with that huge structure in the intro.

Halo 3 was pretty cool I guess. I liked Flood Gate and The Storm, the Ark was cool aswell with the last mission. Other then that it was ehh. I kinda hated the brutes, i'd much rather fight the elites. It made me not want to play much levels over again.

Halo ODST's SP was just an awesome expereince. I gave reach one play through the SP and I cant even remember anything that special nor do I have the desire to go back and play it again.

I want johnson back. And Miranda. Johnson needed to live. I cant imagine playing as Chief and never seeing that over-ambitious ass kicking marine again. All the characters i like are dead. Except for Ship master and Arbiter. Hopefully they'll pull something together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    Also, what kind of armor ability do you think that cube represents?
    Harden.

You remember the Pokemon move? Well just like that, you use it and your defense rises. The enemy still attacks you, and you still feint die.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    You remember the Pokemon move?
    I'm trying to pretend it never existed, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Money is tight in the covenant armada these days, can't afford to pay for sleeves.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    Wait...where is the fucking recticle?
    ADS

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

I've no problems with Halo becoming like the Original Crysis.
    Original Crysis was in my opinion very under rated.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Ki11a_FTW View Post
    It's been a while since we saw a campaign map with a human cruiser being boarded, Halo 2 iirc. Should be intresting to fight along side with your marines again in a ship being over-run.
    Keep in mind that you're waking up after being in a cryo pod for about 5 years or so, there definitely won't be any marines to help you out.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information