+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 348 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on PC

I would be okay with power weapon spawns having nav-points marking their spawn.

I like the idea of choosing my starting weapons (within reason, needler yeah sure but pp + br = oh god why), but i'm on the fence about random spawns and how much faster the game is going to play. Need to wait for more videos I guess.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by EX12693 View Post
    That's how it's going to be.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Ok. So we won't actually have to run around the map not knowing where the weapons are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozo View Post
    I for one, think static weapon spawns gave the game far better tactical gameplay welcome our new ant overlords.
    Ftfy.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure that's how they said it works. A la Firefight weapon drops.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Ok. So we won't actually have to run around the map not knowing where the weapons are.
    No, and the weapon spawns aren't entirely random either. It's more like you have a few presets where the power weapons could spawn, and it spawns at one of them. Frankie even said that the spawns were predictable too.

So no, you won't be walking around to find a Rocket Launcher randomly spawn in front of you.

Double post, but whatever. Release date is November 6th.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Universe/...e-b6dcfcb4ad24
    And

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

I really hate that helmet. Also I want the M90, that M45 Shotgun better be a placeholder.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

I still Hate that armor.
    The armors shaders are just as annoying.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information