+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 371 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on PC

That's because the BR is terribly unbalanced and always has been. That's why they replaced it with the DMR in the first place.
    With my bare hands

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Pistol was terribly OP too. Difference was that all the other guns were also pretty awesome unlike Halo 2+, where everything but the BR sucks.

I think Cortana could go either way. If she dies, it can lead to the Chief having to make new allies. Or, she could not die 100%, and part of the next game could be you trying to get her back...again. Or maybe they'll do something completely unforeseen with her story.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

If you're talking about halo reach, I haven't played it (other than dicking around in firefight) so I really couldn't speak to that.
    With my bare hands

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

First game, sorry.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

BR = new h1 pistol in h2. If they can turn a pistol into a high powered rifle, you know the h1 pistol was way overpowered.

i dont think it really matters that it was a pistol... what matters is how the gameplay was affected, and seeing as everyone usually spawns with the pistol, theres never that "oh crap i dont have a good weapon" disadvantage that runs rampant through all the other halos.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Halo needs a Slappers-only mode. For all the bitches.

e: also,
    http://postimage.org/image/5keldgd6n/ (postimage is a little fucking bitch and won't do hotlinking, so I couldn't use the insert image locally)

ee: nvm, that post (and thus screenshot) is a fake
    Last edited by Kornman00; April 14th, 2012 at 02:38 AM.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Yeah, that post was obviously fake.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

How come you guys arent bitching about the new gameplay elements that are literally game breakers?

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    How come you guys arent bitching about the new gameplay elements that are literally game breakers?
    Maybe because no one has played the game yet?

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information