+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 371 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4 prerelease discussion

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

^Fucking sick.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Dozo is on a distinguished road

Was that the H3 grenade and reach AR sounds I heard at 1:45?

So I just finished the game, as I stated previously I really enjoyed fighting the Prometheans and their weapons were awesome.

I'm kind of upset that there weren't any real "boss fights". The ending cinematic where you push LT to place grenade was hugely disappointing.

I'm actually kind of glad that they removed Cortana from the main portion of the game now. It was sad to see her come to a close and go into rampancy, and I did feel sorry for both the Chief and her for being separated (possibly forever). Keep in mind that Cortana was probably the closest "friend" that the Chief ever really had, and they already mentioned the sociopathic tenancies of the Spartan II and III candidates. I'm assuming that they ironed out most of the psychological issues with the Spartan IV program since they're way less augmented and drugged up.

Anyhow, I suppose it's possible that Cortana makes a reappearance magically in Halo 5 like she did after her encounter with the gravemind. What I'm really interested in seeing though, is the Chief hopefully overcoming some of his antisocial issues now that he's surrounded by a ton of Spartan IV's and maybe even surviving III's. It would be cool to see him forge new relationships, maybe even a romantic one, with another Spartan. Would also be cool to see Buck and the Chief "saddle up and give 'em hell" together.

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

Oh man, that ending was genuinely horiffying. The falling bodies were a nice extra detail, but fuck.

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    Best trailer yet

E: And I just finished watching episode 3. Holy shit that Elite was terrifying!
    Last edited by Sanctus; October 19th, 2012 at 08:39 AM.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Anyone else think the medical officer looks like a slighter older Obama?

EDIT: Just watched the rest of ep.3. OMG OMG OMG, that was epic.

It was so sick when the ODST's dropped and punched out of their HEV pods. The largest problem I had was the super cliche death for Dima. It was painfully obvious she was going to die the second she gets past the guard. I was hoping we wouldn't see any main/supporting character deaths from a mile away. Anyone else weirded out by the Spinter Cell elite? lol
    Last edited by Amit; October 19th, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

That episode was fucking great. I think this is a great outlet for Live Halo rather than a Halo movie. I'm nervous about how they represent the Chief and his voice next episode though. I'm one of those people where Steve Dowes MUST be the Chief or it gets annoying, but that's just me.

Also, those were Halo Reach sounds in the trailer. I know my AR sounds. :P
    But they do sound alike.
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; October 19th, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

better version of that trailer.

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

If the VA can pull off Downes well enough, there should be no problem. I think the thing to realize is that the Chief is quite a bit younger though. I mean, at this point in the storyline, he's gotta be what? Late twentys, early to mid thirtys? He's around forty in the Halo games. I wouldn't be too critical if there is some difference in his voice, as long as it sounds plausible.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information