+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 371 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3702

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on the Wii-U

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Are you Hobblebob in disguise
    Problem Officer?

In all seriousness, I'm getting really excited for this game!

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    Problem Officer?

In all seriousness, I'm getting really excited for this game!
    gooby pls

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Why is it everyone I see playing these early Halo 4 videos is horrible. It isn't just halo its every early game before release. Do they not ever get testers who've played other entries in the series before?

IDK Teekup, but I remember the Halo 2 start menu idle trailer, the players making the video were terrible! The guy actually killed an elite by shooting it in the foot with an SMG! They couldn't keep the crosshair trained on the target within melee distance for more than half a second. Bungie, 343i, you should really get some awesome gameplay to show off your awesome game.
    <3 To all of you!

I don't hate the game, I hate the studio! DICE, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Activision, Electronic Arts can suck it!
    Go bungie! Viewpoints. Fuck 'em!

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

That promethean vision is looking pretty OP.

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Of course it is, it's an FPS, there's always one thing which completely breaks game-play by being OP. It appears that this vision BS is Halo 4's version of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

Its nothing that the motion tracker in previous games didn't do.

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JackalStomper View Post
    You mean besides the fact you can see through walls even at a distance.

Slumdoge Millionaire Rentafence's Avatar
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JackalStomper View Post
    I could hide from the motion tracker by crouching.

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

You know what I just realized?
    This is Call of Duty. Why?
    Loadouts. Yeah, Reach had them but they weren't customizable bullshit like this.
    And the big kicker? There's no more power struggle for weapons (aside from what, one weapon drop in the game?). Everyone can start with the weapons they use all game instead of having to go find the weapons and fight for map control. Now it's moved to Call of Duty's stupid lone-wolf run-and-gun gameplay.

Sure it's still "Halo" gameplay and gunfights, but it's no longer fully Halo anymore. I really hope they have classic playlists where everyone simply has same weapon start and has to run and grab weapons, like the good old days, instead of spawning ready to go like CoD.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information