+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 348 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3472

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Re: Halo 4, still isn't on the Wii-U

Fatal shots incinerate-- the elite was already at low shields; in MP forerunner weapons incinerate on kills

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised it didn't have everything fun disabled. guess mlg will wait for release before trying to turn it back into halo 2 with their gametypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Are you Hobblebob in disguise
    Problem Officer?

In all seriousness, I'm getting really excited for this game!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    Problem Officer?

In all seriousness, I'm getting really excited for this game!
    gooby pls

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Why is it everyone I see playing these early Halo 4 videos is horrible. It isn't just halo its every early game before release. Do they not ever get testers who've played other entries in the series before?

IDK Teekup, but I remember the Halo 2 start menu idle trailer, the players making the video were terrible! The guy actually killed an elite by shooting it in the foot with an SMG! They couldn't keep the crosshair trained on the target within melee distance for more than half a second. Bungie, 343i, you should really get some awesome gameplay to show off your awesome game.
    <3 To all of you!

I don't hate the game, I hate the studio! DICE, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Activision, Electronic Arts can suck it!
    Go bungie! Viewpoints. Fuck 'em!

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

That promethean vision is looking pretty OP.

Bitchin' Sitar Solos nuttyyayap's Avatar
    nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of nuttyyayap has much to be proud of

Of course it is, it's an FPS, there's always one thing which completely breaks game-play by being OP. It appears that this vision BS is Halo 4's version of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Butts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information