+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 371 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

"Halo 4: I Get a Woman!" - Sgt. Mjr. A.J. Johnson, RIP

Microsoft Accidentally Reveals Halo 4

Time to make a new sub-forum.

Expect details to show up over the next little while. I guess they were planning to announce it at today's E3.

Edit: Looks like we're already talking about it in the E3 thread. Not sure if I should keep this open now.

Re: Halo 4

Keep it open so we can discus it here without any other games interfering

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

And it also shows the Halo 1 remake, totally didn't see that coming...oh wait...
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    hi
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Halo 1 REMAKE. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

That was listed in addition to the Halo 4 leak. Two separate things, by the looks of it. We'll see if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
    Halo 1 REMAKE. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
    Must be, specially with the original Halo font and the old ass spartan.

I'm fucking pumped don't know about you guys. If this is fake publicity from Microsoft I will hate them forever. But the likelihood of that is slim.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Oh hell.

Another chance for Halo to get ruined even more. I'm so excited.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Halo 4-6 confirmed.

They said TRILOGY. Oh god. It's gonna get milked.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information