+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

Hybrid View

Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

http://kotaku.com/5812542/how-do-you...t-from-playing

lollol

He can stay there 10 straight hours without going to eat/bath. The guy just plays Team Fortress 2 all fucking day, checking out his stupid 'hat' business.
    really, sounds like most of the people still playing the game lol!

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Re: Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

I'm really getting sick of all the fucking TF2 hate going around: the game is still fun, and those new additions are the main reason the game is still so incredible active even today. Honestly, I play it every so often and I still play it for a while and have a blast. Play the game and talk about it, or don't and shut up. I'm getting really tired of hearing people's bitching.

On the topic though, the kid sounds like he could have some mental disorders. Somewhere along the lines in the Autism spectrum or such is my guess, though I haven't started any psych classes and I'm just going off my brother here (he has Asberger's, plays computer a lot but not as bad as this kid).

Quote Originally Posted by ODX View Post
    I'm really getting sick of all the fucking TF2 hate going around: the game is still fun, and those new additions are the main reason the game is still so incredible active even today. Honestly, I play it every so often and I still play it for a while and have a blast. Play the game and talk about it, or don't and shut up. I'm getting really tired of hearing people's bitching.
    This, ftw. We all know how you feel about tf2 sel. In fact, I think every time there's an article with a negative opinion about video games, I think "Selentic would get a boner for this".
    With my bare hands

Show him the shameless Chinese clone of TF2 and he'll stop playing a couple hours early each day to rant about it, haha.

I always hated TF2.

Team Fortress 2 still owns, haters gonna hate~

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

What a nasty mouth!!! I bet if your mom was reading this it would not say those words

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    What a nasty mouth!!! I bet if your mom was reading this it would not say those words
    Jesus Christ my mother hijacked my computer!

Right, back on topic. I've been thinking about getting TF2 on Steam during one of their holiday sales. Mainly because I have the Orange Box on the 360 and nobody is ever on. I could care less about hats and that stupid crafting business. As long as I'm still able to play and keep things like they were originally as an option, then I'm game.
    Last edited by Sanctus; June 19th, 2011 at 03:47 AM.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Jesus Christ my mother hijacked my computer!

Right, back on topic. I've been thinking about getting TF2 on Steam during one of their holiday sales. Mainly because I have the Orange Box on the 360 and nobody is ever on. I could care less about hats and that stupid crafting business. As long as I'm still able to play and keep things like they were originally as an option, then I'm game.
    There's no Vanilla tf2 option, you have to play with all the shitty people who won't shut up about trading or the "Economy", and with all the horribly broken new weapons they added.

Don't waste your money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by p0lar_bear View Post
    I like the discussion about parenting in the comments there. Most children aren't capable of reasoning, or are more than capable of deception. If setting limits isn't working, the parents need to step it up, even if it means possibly dealing with a complete brat that's going to resent them for taking away his precious hats.
    Normally I'd agree, but tf2 uses several skinner box mechanics like most modern MMOs do, and there are easily far more "mature" players playing tf2 at this point who are also addicted to the game. The game is designed to be addictive, and while the parents are partially at fault, Valve is also to blame for disfiguring it into something meant to trap players.

You blame the drug dealer for causing the addiction, not the parents for not being able to deal with it.

Also shut the fuck up ODX, the TF2 WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OLD OTHERWISE argument is absolutely fucking ludicrous. There are more than enough examples of other great games that never changed and still have a large player base.
    Last edited by Rainbow Dash; June 19th, 2011 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NVOUS View Post
    Also shut the fuck up ODX, the TF2 WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OLD OTHERWISE argument is absolutely fucking ludicrous. There are more than enough examples of other great games that never changed and still have a large player base.
    Lol counter strike.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information