+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

http://kotaku.com/5812542/how-do-you...t-from-playing

lollol

He can stay there 10 straight hours without going to eat/bath. The guy just plays Team Fortress 2 all fucking day, checking out his stupid 'hat' business.
    really, sounds like most of the people still playing the game lol!

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Re: Shitty items addict 13 year old child to Tf2!

I'm really getting sick of all the fucking TF2 hate going around: the game is still fun, and those new additions are the main reason the game is still so incredible active even today. Honestly, I play it every so often and I still play it for a while and have a blast. Play the game and talk about it, or don't and shut up. I'm getting really tired of hearing people's bitching.

On the topic though, the kid sounds like he could have some mental disorders. Somewhere along the lines in the Autism spectrum or such is my guess, though I haven't started any psych classes and I'm just going off my brother here (he has Asberger's, plays computer a lot but not as bad as this kid).

Show him the shameless Chinese clone of TF2 and he'll stop playing a couple hours early each day to rant about it, haha.

I always hated TF2.

Team Fortress 2 still owns, haters gonna hate~

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

What a nasty mouth!!! I bet if your mom was reading this it would not say those words

hmm... sounds like me when i really got into morrowind about 3 years ago. actually, that just sounds like me in general, except not with tf2 and not for ingame item farming, plus i know when to put the game down and take care of important shit like school and grades. but i mean, i can see playing video games instead of hanging out with friends. iv been on summer break for about a month now, and iv only left the house to go to 2 graduation parties and to see my mom.

point is, i dont really see an issue with compulsive video gaming unless youre actually destroying friendships, grades, or your health. or i mean, unless literally (and i actually mean literally, not like every idiot out there who throws the word around when theyre exaggerating) wake up and play the game all day every day
    Last edited by Donut; June 18th, 2011 at 07:20 PM.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Quote Originally Posted by ODX View Post
    I'm really getting sick of all the fucking TF2 hate going around: the game is still fun, and those new additions are the main reason the game is still so incredible active even today. Honestly, I play it every so often and I still play it for a while and have a blast. Play the game and talk about it, or don't and shut up. I'm getting really tired of hearing people's bitching.
    This, ftw. We all know how you feel about tf2 sel. In fact, I think every time there's an article with a negative opinion about video games, I think "Selentic would get a boner for this".
    With my bare hands

Christmas. Capitalism. :| p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear is on a distinguished road

I like the discussion about parenting in the comments there. Most children aren't capable of reasoning, or are more than capable of deception. If setting limits isn't working, the parents need to step it up, even if it means possibly dealing with a complete brat that's going to resent them for taking away his precious hats.

I like the suggestion of taking out the power supply and locking it away... *writes in notebook for later*

And on the subject in this forum, I'm disgusted more or less with how fucking gimmicky this game has become. Seriously, the number of promo items are outrageous. Any time something trending happens in the community, Valve turns it into a fucking hat or weapon and throws it into the game. TF2 is nearing the 10GB mark in terms of size and I wonder just how many of those are hats. Plus, from what I hear, Unusual hats are by far the stupidest thing I've seen in terms of customization, right up there with the flaming helmet/chestplate in Reach. And the addition of all the different weapon variations save for the first sets introduced with each class update blatantly contradicts the design goals Valve laid out which resulted in the removal of grenades: accessibility and simplicity, with clear borders on what to do and what not to do.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Personal Website/Blog | DeviantArt (Actual Work) | PhotoBucket (General Bulls#!%)

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    What a nasty mouth!!! I bet if your mom was reading this it would not say those words
    Jesus Christ my mother hijacked my computer!

Right, back on topic. I've been thinking about getting TF2 on Steam during one of their holiday sales. Mainly because I have the Orange Box on the 360 and nobody is ever on. I could care less about hats and that stupid crafting business. As long as I'm still able to play and keep things like they were originally as an option, then I'm game.
    Last edited by Sanctus; June 19th, 2011 at 03:47 AM.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information