+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: gamenight plz

This place is just awful king_nothing_'s Avatar
    king_nothing_ is on a distinguished road

Re: gamenight plz

wtc3 has a tank and ghosts on it...

Want my gametype? I have one specifically for that map.
    Last edited by king_nothing_; July 1st, 2011 at 08:50 PM.

This avatar size is... LlamaMaster's Avatar
    LlamaMaster is on a distinguished road

It's only me and king in here right now. GUYS, GET IN HERE. JESUS.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

great turnout guys, let's do this again sometime

JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of JackalStomper has much to be proud of

Modacity Gamenight®

Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of

10:31 PM - AIDS: there is only king in here
    10:31 PM - AIDS: massive failure of a gamenight
    10:31 PM - rook: LOL
    10:31 PM - rook: yeah
    10:31 PM - rook: when you give less than 24 hours of notice
    10:31 PM - rook: who decided
    10:31 PM - rook: that
    10:31 PM - AIDS: idk
    10:32 PM - AIDS: these maps are way too big, and these gametypes suck
    10:32 PM - rook: yoyorast sucks tbh
    10:32 PM - rook: for gameplay
    10:32 PM - AIDS: if we had alot of people mb it would be fine
    10:32 PM - AIDS: and yeah
    10:35 PM - rook: like i was going to see the date of the gamenigh
    10:35 PM - rook: then install ce
    10:35 PM - rook: ce inst even installed
    10:35 PM - rook: yelo isnt set up
    10:35 PM - rook: and
    10:35 PM - rook: DERP
    10:35 PM - rook: maybe you should post in the thread to give some sort of warning LOL
    10:36 PM - AIDS: lol

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

I was told to set up the server for wtc3, yoyo, and nmc 10 minutes before 9. So I did.

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

oh shit I missed this? I wanted to get in some classic Halo action. Put the announcement on the front page when the next night is decided.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

Classic modacity gamenight here. Nothing is confirmed until 10 minutes before it happens, then it doesn't actually start for another 30 minutes because the gametypes are shitty, then onle 5 people show up and then quit because there's not enough people.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't even know this was going on :\
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Well I already said I can only make it on Sundays :\

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information