+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SmG Clan's MineCraft Server

SmG Clan's MineCraft Server

Ip : 108.28.228.252

Anyone is welcome. Dynamite is blocked/can't be ignited. So everything should be cool. Also we have an admin in the server any problems will lead to a ban. Just be good have fun and report any problems to me or
    SmGClan.com

Re: SmG Clan's MineCraft Server

You realize Modacity has its own Minecraft server? Why would we play on yours? What does it offer that ours doesn't?
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

You realize that there's room for more than just Modacity's server in Minecraft.
    H2v Hub

Quote Originally Posted by supersniper View Post
    You realize that there's room for more than just Modacity's server in Minecraft.
    I don't think you understand why I asked the question? I'm trying to help him out, we have a server here already that's well established and has a lot of buildings and users that know their way around the server and its features. He comes along with a new server, one that apparently offers no features or something "different" to entice a user to join. Why would you play there? I wouldn't' play there.

Anyway, Cloud what are your server specs and what server are you running? Standard SMP server? Bukkit? What?
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

>.> i didn't set it up. I just was trying to be nice and letting people know its not about popularity i have enough servers to take care of. I just wanted to let people know if yours is full or they just wanted something new or something idk. Another member in SmG runs it and maintains it. I know nothing about mine craft but he does... o_o sorry if i intruded on anything i was just being nice. I mean modacity has helped me with lots of problems id figure id give something back to this community if you want you can remove it...

Did you not read anything I said in that last post? lol.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

O.o i dont even play minecraft ever since that one day someone destroyed my castle so i gave up on it i dont even have the game..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information