Closed Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: SAPP

sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of

Re: SAPP

Nvm, trust me, it won't ban you if you are pro, or just had a big luck. And yes, there is cool-down ofc.

Player camera has 2 values: xy(0 - 2PI)"around" and z(-PI/2 - PI/2)"up-down". SAPP checks the change of these values 100 times/sec. Snap is sqrt((xy_change*(180/PI))^2 + (z_change*(180/PI))^2)° =)
    Last edited by sehe; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

flyingmonkey3 is on a distinguished road

Hmm I must be looking at something different then. FYI I'm looking at the object struct.

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

a tiny aside here, but if youre going to post a formula like that, it would be helpful to have it in actual mathematical notation instead of the corresponding programming line. its not really an issue, its just that i find it very difficult to even process whats happening in a formula if its written in that notation

Well I managed to find the addresses in the player struct that match up to your description of xy and z aiming, but these values seem to only be updated every few seconds. If you don't mind me asking, what are the addresses that you are using?

E: I managed to find the correct addresses, so it's all good. =)
    Last edited by flyingmonkey3; August 2nd, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of sehe has much to be proud of

Cool =)
    Donut: It was a mathematic formula, not a part of code...
    sqrt = square-root , PI = PI (3,141592...), ^2 = square, xy_change and z_change are variables, they refer to the size of the xy and z coordinate change in 0,01 sec...

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

So your basically checking sudden changes in the view float, I'm if this happens multiple times it adds a point.

I didn't realise server had access to the viewing positions, suppose it makes sense

Glad we have a few more programmers here

^ Delta values

So the criteria for "botting" in this case is turning the camera over 120 degrees and killing someone? How do the values of 20k-200k relate?

Lol, not over 120°... uhm...sight...i'll tell u tomorrow how its exactly working, but its 2:40 am atm ... gn^^

This place is just awful king_nothing_'s Avatar
    king_nothing_ is on a distinguished road

Someone let me know when they have this running on a dedi. I'm a pretty twitchy player, so I'm curious to see if it'll falsely flag me.

chrisk123999 is on a distinguished road

So it's basically checking if the player has moved their camera direction more then a specified amount since the last check?

Closed Thread

Thread Information