+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Startup crash. Help please

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Startup crash. Help please

So I downloaded a driver for my old gpu finally, and decided to start up Gmod. But as soon as I see the citizen npc's back standing in gm_construct, the screen goes black and returns to my Steam Library. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

Re: Startup crash. Help please

If I had to guess, I'd say it might just be something to do with the source engine/tf2 update that valve recently launched, which people have been reporting crashing in other games besides tf2.

Otherwise, try running in -dx8 mode or something.

Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of Sanctus has much to be proud of

Re: Startup crash. Help please

Oh so it's another one of those "Valve screwed with the network" things again.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
    Sever: "One does not simply drive a warthog; One targets enemies with a warthog

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information