Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Jobs is dead.

Re: Steve Jobs is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by annihilation View Post
    RIP Steve Jobs. I remember the first time I ever saw a computer, the iMac G3. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
    The first time you ever saw a computer? What the fuck? How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    And it was an imac G3? seriously???!?! I remember the big old grey box apples we had at school.

Sad to hear he passed away. Will be using my iPhone and MacBook Pro in style in his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    dont you dare do this to steve jobs thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    dont you dare do this to steve jobs thread
    Go back, read the entire thread and then you'll see why somebody else's quote should be in your previous post and not mine.

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Steve Jobs. I grew up with a mac, and though I am now a pc person, I fully respect the gains in technology that man helped push forward. Regardless of any criticisms about his character, it cannot be denied he was a hugely influential man. He will be missed.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

^This.

E: Wozniak should be the next CEO. Its what the world wants.

Some rich guy I never met died.

Oh well.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Hitler was an influential man and changed the world as well. Guess how old he was when he died committed suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    Some of the replies to this thread sicken me.
    yeah me too, the amount of ass-kissery makes my stomach turn.
    Last edited by neuro; October 7th, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Closed Thread

Thread Information