+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: General music thread

Re: General music thread

are they the dudes that sung the christmas carol about finding the fuck that broke into his house and stealing childrens toy's and then tearing him limb from limb.

They're p fuckign good
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

FUCKKKK DethAlbum III's out

NEED A DISPENSER HERE

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit

dat guitar sound

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    Fuck MLP

oh god

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post

oh god
    I think you are freaky and I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    are they the dudes that sung the christmas carol about finding the fuck that broke into his house and stealing childrens toy's and then tearing him limb from limb.

They're p fuckign good
    Yeah man. I didn't discover that song until a month ago and when I heard it I was like damn. Fucking crackhead lyrics for a good sounding song.

Time for some Dire Straits I think lads.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

just reminding all the weeaboos that this song exists

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information