+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Models] Who Got 'Em?

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

[Models] Who Got 'Em?

Evening, gang. Having difficulty with a task, maybe you can help me out.

So I'm looking to download a library of Halo Reach models and textures, but so far the surface of a basic Google search is turning up nothing but the odd untextured rip, or folks unwilling to release extraction tools or assets, taking the whole thing far too seriously.

So, if anyone here has access to Halo Reach assets, chiefly Spartan and permutation models and textures, but also weapons, maybe some Covenant and UNSC equipment, etc, please let me know if you can, as they say, "hook a brotha' up". Or, if you happen to have access to extraction tools, that would work fine as well: I don't mind putting in some effort myself.

Thanks in advance, fellas.

Re: [Models] Who Got 'Em?

I'm no engineer myself so this would indeed be nice.

Re: [Models] Who Got 'Em?

GIVE US THE RIPS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information