+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Since H2V, H3 & Reach...

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Since H2V, H3 & Reach...

Why don't we just go back to two forums: "On Topic" and "Off Topic".

On Topic would never get used.

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you On Topic vOv?

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

All the of Bungie's recent Halo Xbox games (3, ODST, Reach) need to be bundled together IMO...it's just that I don't want to see Halo 1 Xbox or HCEX thrown into the bunch (if anything ever happens with that).

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

If anything ever happens with it, it can easily be separated. For now, it's like sitting on a bundle of resources in Starcraft while you're enemy if trolololo'in away at building an army: it's doing you no good. Just make a generic Halo Poo forum and when something starts to boot-scoot, branch it off from there. Too easy.

I vote PC games (H2V, CE) in their own section, Xbox games in their own

Shock120 is on a distinguished road

Put all in the Halo Blah section, arranged by the active/new/old thread.
    At the top of this forum add clickable tags, so that users can filter the forums in search of a specific game and or thread topic (allow perma links).
    Halo 1 Xbox, Halo 1 PC & Custom Edition, Halo 2 Xbox, Halo 2 Vista, Halo 3 & ODST, Halo Reach, Halo Anniversary.

And below these set of tags there will be 3 sub category tags
    Discussion, Tutorial, Mod/App/Source release.

If I clicked on Halo 1 Xbox, the forum will only show threads tagged with Halo 1 Xbox on them.
    If I then clicked Tutorial tag, it shows "Halo 1 Xbox; Tutorials".

Same goes for the others, although one thread can be about more than 1 game.
    These tags should also be important fields to fill upon thread creation.

Also design icons would be good to represent a game.

ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of ejburke has much to be proud of

There are maybe a couple dozen active members here and we typically stick to existing threads, rather than create new ones. There just isn't a good reason to have all these fucking folders. They choke off conversation and it makes the place seem dead. I think TheGhost was kidding with "On Topic/Off Topic", but that's not far off from what would be appropriate for this place given population and posting habits.

I'm all for keeping the Halo PC/CE forum -- it's really just the "Halo Modding" forum, anyway, since no one is talking about stock Halo PC anymore. But a few threads, like the Anniversary thread, would be better off in a generic video games forum -- or "Halo & Other Games" if we're that married to Halo as the poster-game of the board.
    GT - Echo Ten

i vote keep halo1 (hurrr) forum as is, and give all the others a blah-sub-forum and sort it out with thread tags [h2v][h3][odst] etc.

as for how to separate out what's contained in tech/offtopic, i don't really care.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information