Closed Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Crit thread 2012

Blog Entries
    t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Quick Crit thread 2012

you can't get crit if you don't post it.

then again, the quality of "crit" around here can vary..

BLLRUGHFFFUHGHF

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

i see you looked at the new Vertex pdf :P

all that green stuff is shitty mang, it looks awful
    also, why is your ambient green?

getting rid of the green thigns would make the thing feel much more solid already.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Yep. I was looking through it and got inspired to do something. The green is because I plan on the rock being near a teal light source and I wanted to see how it looked. I was to lazy to bother changing the lighting when saving a screenshot.

Anyways:

I know the triangle count can be reduced greatly. I just wanted the general object done so I could start building the environment it is based in. I'll optimize once I know exactly where it will be and how big it will be.
    Last edited by Disaster; October 2nd, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

insert comment about teal here
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Whats with the hate on the teal... I like the teal.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

I like the teal

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Obligatory second post about teal in the last 60 seconds

NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of NneYaTano has much to be proud of

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

man fuck your polycrunch horseshit.

make a proper lowpoly
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    man fuck your polycrunch horseshit.

make a proper lowpoly
    But I'm so lazyyyyy...

Closed Thread

Thread Information