Closed Thread
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Crit thread 2012

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Re: Quick Crit thread 2012

It moves at a constant speed throughout which is probably why it looks so weird. There's not really much noticeable difference in force like there should be. It goes from one area to the next, fluidly yes, but without much real style/interesting movements that I would care to look at.

Oh, and when you import your FP Arms...make sure you check "Import nodes as bones."

Also: Select Nodes>Right Click>Properties>Uncheck "Renderable"

Quote Originally Posted by ODX View Post
    It moves at a constant speed throughout which is probably why it looks so weird. There's not really much noticeable difference in force like there should be. It goes from one area to the next, fluidly yes, but without much real style/interesting movements that I would care to look at.
    Was waiting for someone to point that out.
    Can't be bothered to fix it though, or anything else. My effort quota has been exceeded.

Oh, and when you import your FP Arms...make sure you check "Import nodes as bones."
    I don't give a shit!

Also: Select Nodes>Right Click>Properties>Uncheck "Renderable"
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalStomper View Post
    I don't give a shit!

I'm not very satisfied with making these at all. Reiterating the battle rifle set all over again did nothing to appease my creativity. Should try something entirely new next time.

stalker!!!!call the police...w8...i hate the police.
    kid908 is on a distinguished road

Been missing with minecraft lately and thought I would reconstruct a 1 to 1 (or atleast as close to 1:1) model of the Lighthouse of Alexandria. The tower is 47x47x138m. The outer wall is 117x117 and I think around 20m tall. It took a few days but I finished
    According to minecraft, the building consists of 60K+ blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen
    They said pigs would fly before a black man became President. 100 days into his presidency and swine flu.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like how its all blocky. Fix it.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Someones got alot of time on their hands! looks neat man.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Slumdoge Millionaire Rentafence's Avatar
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JackalStomper View Post
    managed to get some free time to do these
    <vidya>
    The goal was to create a br anim set that has the exact same timing as the pistol, so one could use it as a simple pistol skin to have a rifle as the main weapon while keeping the classic gameplay intact.

model = CMT

pretty much any error in these has no excuse

I'm just lazy
    I found some clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

is it a pony

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

working on materials for the Daleks.
    The red in the background is CE3 bitching about materials missing on the ground.

Slumdoge Millionaire Rentafence's Avatar
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Way too much specular going on with the plunger arm and blaster imo.

Closed Thread

Thread Information