Closed Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Crit thread 2012

Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of

Re: Quick Crit thread 2012

yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

I dig it.

Not enough stuff gets posted in here anymore.

Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I wish the custom mapping scene in TF2 spread down here, very few servers in aus/nz run anything other that 2fert

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Hey that looks really nice sel.

Also I made a thing in sfm. It's fun to toy around with but I haven't had time to really dig into learning it

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    With my bare hands

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	foudS.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	3029  

mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute

Nice big hard rock.

nice. can we see a wire frame?

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

You don't want to see the wireframe. Its ugly. I am ashamed of it. It does get the job done for under 7k triangles though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information