+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I've been doing.

What I've been doing.

Although sony Vegas has been giving me all stupid shitty problems, I managed to slap together a trailer of most of my source work for a mod I've been single handedly working on.
    Name: The Presence
    Year: 2019
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IwsY...RlETBN7kMF56NH

Make sure to read the video description.

A lot of work coding wise is still to be done.As of now you will NOT play as Freeman, even though the opening scene says "doctor freeman..". I had to go back on the story line countless times(and i still am making adjustments), but hey, better ideas or any ideas that dont work out will always be something I'm willing to change. I just discarded a couple of BSP's because of a new layout idea ive created. I just haven't gotten to making the new weapon set yet. Taking it one step at a time.

Story>Layout and Brushwork>Detail and 3Ds MAX work> Dialogue and NPC Scripting Set up(Kinda had to put this a few steps ahead in most scenarios to make sure the environemt was created properly and fun to work with.) > Fine Polishing and play tests.
    Last edited by Ki11a_FTW; February 6th, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of Higuy has much to be proud of

Re: What I've been doing.

Looks pretty promising dude, keep it up. I'm not a fan of the source engine but Half Life is still an amazing game!
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information