+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Falklands, round 2

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Falklands, round 2

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Their lack of flintlocks astounds me. And yes I knew that I'm a history major for God's sake!
    And yet you forget it was the Greeks who made the first steam engine [IIRR].

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    And yet you forget it was the Greeks who made the first steam engine [IIRR].
    Again correct. Is Greece not in Europe though?

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Again correct. Is Greece not in Europe though?
    It is but the way things are going, it may not be for long.
    It's amusing, I haven't studied history since I was in school and even then my final subjects at school didn't involve history for the final year or two.
    I'm remembering all this off the top of my head from back 2002-2003.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

It is but the way things are going, it may not be for long.
    As in it will be gone? Its geographically located IN Europe. Are they going to move it? IDGI...

Anyways I am just saying that regions like China had a chance to become dominant. They had just as many resources as the West did. It's just that they settled on Peace, while in Europe hard, bloody competition rose the region to become the dominant culture.

Blog Entries

As in it will be gone? Its geographically located IN Europe. Are they going to move it? IDGI...

Anyways I am just saying that regions like China had a chance to become dominant. They had just as many resources as the West did. It's just that they settled on Peace, while in Europe hard, bloody competition rose the region to become the dominant culture.
    They're talking of ousting it from the union.
    Basicly it's a massive money sinkhole and given it's current situation, the rest of Europe is potentially talking of getting Greece to either sell of a few islands [what for i'll never know] or possibly boot it out of the union.

As for the west being the dominant culture.
    Why is it most of my electronics says made in Taiwan or made in china?

Blog Entries

As for the west being the dominant culture.
    Why is it most of my electronics says made in Taiwan or made in china?
    Because Westerners invented them and now need cheap labor to build it.

I believe it was your country in particular that started that cheap labor movement too.

Also I was saddened that you didn't like my Greece joke :'(

Blog Entries

Because Westerners invented them and now need cheap labor to build it.

I believe it was your country in particular that started that cheap labor movement too.

Also I was saddened that you didn't like my Greece joke :'(
    It was a little slippery to grasp.

Blog Entries

It was a little slippery to grasp.
    Like a trout slippery or like a penguin covered in crude oil slippery?

Blog Entries

Like a trout slippery or like a penguin covered in crude oil slippery?
    I was thinking with my mind in the gutter but still, slippery and without any added help.

Blog Entries

I was thinking with my mind in the gutter but still, slippery and without any added help.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information