+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures; Funny, Random

Re: Pictures Funny and/or Random

The only problem with dating the Earth is that the science itself has numerous flaws. Carbon Dating isn't nearly as omniscient as people believe it to be (considering the unpredictable and incredible forces of nature). It's ultimately a bunch of guestimations, though it still does provide a rough image of certain objects' ages.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

sorry all i heard was
    lalalalalalalalalalala

get your head outta the sand boy
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

guesstimations as in accurate to within a few thousand years, give or take.

when you're dealing with numbers over a hundred million, a few thousand (give or take) is PLENTY fucking accurate.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

^I lol'd. That's a tricky situation, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    sorry all i heard was
    lalalalalalalalalalala

get your head outta the sand boy
    If all you heard was "Lalalalalala" you should probably get your ears checked.

@Neuro: Yeah. Of course, people always expect a pinpoint answer with science nowadays, so I was just stating that the sciences surrounding carbon dating aren't pinpoint accurate like some glorify it to be. But don't worry, I'm not one of those hooligans who thinks the Earth is 4000 years old. That's just silly.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Pin point accuracy is relative to the size of the target and the margin of a miss.
    If you are looking for something within our timelines then even mere hours can be pin point but seeing how we're talking billions of years here a couple thousand years is a pretty pin point margin.

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MXC View Post
    It's a lot funnier when you watch the video (and fuck you I don't care if this isn't the Youtube thread, but I'll put it in Spoilers to make you shits feel better):

It was funnier before I knew it was a spoof.

Yeah.

Looks like you guys should avoid KFC for the next few months:

That facebook person's ignorance.... it HURTS.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information