+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Mass Effect 3

Last edited by =sw=warlord; April 16th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

Re: Mass effect 3

this game = games for windows live, if i wanted to do teh onlinez, right?
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think so.
    It think it uses about as much GFWL as Crysis 1 did, name on the box but not actually use it.

E:

fuck origin.

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

oh Origin?

not buying this then.
    EASY PEASY!
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Played the demo, wasn't impressed vOv. Will get it used.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Played way better than ME2 so far. Cover is still all kinds of fucked up, but at least now I can roll out of the way until cover snaps to.

Fake E: And what the fuck is up with Femshep's plain-clothes model...she's like some anorexic barbie doll.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Mad about this being Origin exclusive, but we might as well accept that all good new games from EA will be coming out on it. I'm really not sure why they thought it was a good idea, I mean, they probably had a better deal going with Steam. Their digital distribution profit margin is likely down since they switched things to Origin.

However they do have both Star Wars: The Old Republic and Battlefield 3 on it.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Origin is buggy, but I feel like it can only get better. It's not so bad right now. What would be smart is if one of them added a plug-in for the other so that we can have a unified list.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

ill never get anything on origin, simple as that.
    and if there's any origin-exclusive titles, then that's EA's loss.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information