+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mass Effect 3

Anyone fancy providing links to the endings provided by the DLC? I traded this shitty game in already so I didn't have to (directly) pay for Halo4.

RedBaron is on a distinguished road

They're all on youtube, just search "mass effect 3 extended cut ending", and all the variants should come up. You might have to scroll a little to find the new Refusal ending.

I really like the new endings also. They aren't amazing, but given that Bioware stated that they weren't going to actually change it completely, I think they did a pretty good job of fixing up the originals' epic fail. Also, the Refusal ending is much, much shorter than the others. To me, it just seems like a "game over, you chose wrong" sequence. It was a great addition though none the less.

And I love how the voice of the starchild instantly changed if you shot him. Knowing that you weren't speaking to a "Reaper Bieber" but an actual Reaper entity is so much better. It reinforces that the Reapers just chose to take on the image of a child because it is something that haunts Shepard and can appeal to his sense of reasoning. (the Reapers can probably read his mind through their indoctrination tech and know about the child)
    Last edited by RedBaron; June 28th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute Donut has a reputation beyond repute

This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.
    this video has annotations that link to the other 3 endings, and frankly, i wouldnt even bother playing the game or spending the time downloading the DLC to see them. mine didnt even install correctly, so i wasted a good 2 or 3 hours just playing to the end, just to find out that i had no new options.

so yeah, tl;dr: dont bother installing. just watch them on youtube.

Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike the originals, I'm glad I replayed it on my own save because I got to see the few things customized to my choices. Sure, they're still screens, but they were far more satisfying when I knew they were my​ still screens.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched all those, and I've got to say that I'm glad I initially took the Synthesis ending now. I'm glad with the way that works out for the best, to the point where EVERYONE is working together for a better future. And if the hypothesis/theory is correct that the Child was just the solution for this galaxy, and that there are more out there, then Synthesis paves a good road to starting to explore the rest of the Universe.

With the exception that (as previously mentioned) Shepard might be able to communicate with the remaining people if he takes the Control route. If they had explored that and downright showed him "assuming control" and talking with the remaining species, that would be the best ending by far.

I'm still not sure what the fuck they're doing with the "Shepard takes a breath" ending when you take the Destroy route. All I can come up with is that they're leaving a thread for a 4th game...

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

I still need to start on ME1 and ME2 which I bought on Steam for $5 apiece :/

(sinful I know, those games just happened to release during busy academic times and by the time I was able to put down the books and game, I had forgotten about Mass Effect and other games grabbed my attention...)
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information