Closed Thread

Thread: Firefox Display garbled

Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of

Firefox Display garbled

Windows XP Pro

Pentium 4 M
    128mb Ram
    Nvidia GeForce2 Go

No add ons, fresh install of FF, occurs on all web pages, doesn't occur in any other programs, including internet explorer.

Any ideas? It'd be nice to be able to use my laptop for web browsing lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy

Re: Firefox Display garbled

Disable hardware acceleration
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of Rainbow Dash has much to be proud of

Re: Firefox Display garbled

Perfect, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

Closed Thread

Thread Information