+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Halo UI Thread # 30

Delta Halo UI Thread # 30

I figured it was that time again to post about this...

Post your thoughts.

I say finish it!

Re: Delta Halo UI Thread # 30

I thought that the only incomplete portion was the actual BSP they wanted to use... If that's the case, release it with the default Halo background.

lol

I would give the tags to whoever so they can finish it, but I literally have no idea who has them anymore.
    Last edited by Timo; March 15th, 2012 at 05:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it obvious? CMT has the tags! If they didn't, the tags would already be released. GIVE US THE TAGS!

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this summer if I have the time...someone came to me in the fall, but starting then I have 9 straight months of classes.

Then just let someone else finish it for Christ's sake. It's been too long.

Blog Entries
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    lol

I would give the tags to whoever so they can finish it, but I literally have no idea who has them anymore.
    i still have the unprotected map somewhere

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

When I first joined this forum the original thread was up.

A year later, Snafubar was joking it would never get released.

3 years after that the 30th thread was made.

In Snaf's memory, we should just pass it around small time lulz.

The UI version I have looks pretty plenty enough and is functioning, sure more could be done to it but why. This project was never meant to be released apparently.

I'd be happy for the version that just has halo in the background to be released if anyone has that version. jcap would have to agree, though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information