+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Delta Halo UI Thread # 30

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Re: Delta Halo UI Thread # 30

Quote Originally Posted by InnerGoat View Post
    give me the tags or i leak your unprotected ui.map thing
    GIVE US THE TAGS OR WE'LL TELL BUNGIE THAT YOU RIP!!!
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconmaster View Post
    Ahahaha every time this comes up my day gets better out of the absurdity of it.
    A thousand times this.

And every time it turns into "Give me the tags I'll finish and release it" then it fades into black.

I've two versions that I just tested. One is very buggy with death island, and a decent looking one with halo ring that works fine. It's been way too long and I think the halo ring one should just be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    I've two versions that I just tested. One is very buggy with death island, and a decent looking one with halo ring that works fine. It's been way too long and I think the halo ring one should just be posted.
    The only thing I found wrong with the death island one, was that it didn't have support for inputting server passwords. What other bugs did I miss?

Blog Entries
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

rook post the death island one please

http://innergoat.modacity.net/halos/deltahalo_ui.7z

hopefully this old zip is still good; i don't have ce installed to verify

Thanks, been looking all over for this!

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

A little underwhelming after all that, but still , I'm stunned this has gotten even a partial release.

I can't believe people are still excited over this. I got the default background version that was leaked a while back. Gawked at the shiny new buttons for a few minutes, then got over it.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

been using that orange ui with the assault on the control room theme in the background for as long as i can remember.
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

Blog Entries
    Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of Siliconmaster has much to be proud of

I've always liked P0lar's library UI, it seems one of the most elegant Imo.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information