+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rcon?

{XF}Lowsy is on a distinguished road

Question rcon?

So with all this talk about hosting games and live and the dedicated servers, I've not heard on peep about any Rcon commands.. Anybody else?

My clan is very prepared to setup a couple dedicated servers once H2V comes out. But with it being more like the xbox setup, versus H1PC, I'm not sure how easy it's gonna be to manage games (while playing) without logging in to the server.

So hopefully some of you smart people know about this rcon in H2Vista.. Anybody? Anybody?

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: rcon?

I remember reading somewhere that people could be server admins but not hosts, and i think I also read something about console and servers. It would make sense that they keep rcon, I wouldn't worry that much. There will be a way to have server admins.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information