+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 Battle Rifle

Re: Halo 4 Battle Rifle

Never did I say the guy didn't have talent. It's not like some average Joe can model stuff. Just trying to help a guy out. I don't have to be nice in order to get a point across.

Man, that gnu looks so chill...

Blog Entries
    t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheGreatII View Post
    Never did I say the guy didn't have talent. It's not like some average Joe can model stuff. Just trying to help a guy out. I don't have to be nice in order to get a point across.
    it's not necessary, but you'll receive a much more respectful response that way.. it's just interesting how polycount, a community bursting at the seams with professionals has no problem with having a much friendlier, less competetive tone, while still managing to give valid feedback about mistakes, whereas Modacity and the entire halo modding community in general is the polar opposite.

so many nasty art snobs out there who feed off of delicious internet drama to help them feel better about themselves!

but what do I know I'll never be a professional artist in the industry. my opinions are invalid ;}

BLLRUGHFFFUHGHF

Lol. I think modacity rubs off on you. We're all a bit hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by t3h m00kz View Post
    it's not necessary, but you'll receive a much more respectful response that way.. it's just interesting how polycount, a community bursting at the seams with professionals has no problem with having a much friendlier, less competetive tone, while still managing to give valid feedback about mistakes, whereas Modacity and the entire halo modding community in general is the polar opposite.

so many nasty art snobs out there who feed off of delicious internet drama to help them feel better about themselves!

but what do I know I'll never be a professional artist in the industry. my opinions are invalid ;}
    You dont have to be a good artist to observe the truth. Not only do they give good feedback, but the community actually gets shit done. Real artists are the ones that show respect for new people and makes them feel comfortable. I know some people on here that are great artist, but most are just full of talk and show 100 percent negative tone in their comments.
    "A honkey moment? that's when two white people have an argument and use legitimate facts to back up their case. They also cite their sources."

So I lined it up with a screenshot from the Vidoc and did my best to match the FOV and perspective:

Those environments (thought they are WIP) lack inspiration and originality.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Have you seen the Vidoc? Warhouse looks pretty cool outside of this screen. They got a huge under-construction mech in the map and (from their description) a gorgeous space skybox, the map is next to a gas giant and an asteroid field. (they haven't shown screens of this yet)

What are some other cool space maps similar to this? I loved Orbital in Halo 3.

It's not a space map, but Warehouse looks a shitton like Countdown aesthetically.

It's warhouse.

Countdown is all made of concrete, I would say it looks more like Condemned, or Anchor 9. I was thinking more along the lines of other games, not halo though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information