+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Prime Example

Re: Prime Example

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    That sounds a lot like the sort of thing a mod is supposed to do.
    I stepped down so I don't HAVE to deal with your guys shit anymore. That doesn't mean I won't if it tickles my fancy.

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    I stepped down so I don't HAVE to deal with your guys shit anymore. That doesn't mean I won't if it tickles my fancy.
    Do the job or give the powers up. Having the powers to do whatever the fuck you want to cover your stupid ass while having none of the accountability is retarded, especially with someone like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    If you stepped down then relinquish your powers to someone who would actually be responsible.
    You can either be mod and actually uphold the rules for the first time since you became mod or step down entirely and become just another average joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Garbage View Post
    I stepped down so I don't HAVE to deal with your guys honest and concise criticism anymore. now i can just put my fingers in my ear, yell "NOT LISTENING LALALALALALA" and point to my name colour to prove it. That doesn't mean anythings changed at all, or that i'm not literally a piece of shit.
    >be a mod, have control over the forums
    >not a mod, dont have control over the forums.

pick 1
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Oh wow did everyone just get fed up with freelancer in unison? Again?
    With my bare hands

That was a lot of hate in unison. lol

The same argument could also be used for anything that someone enjoys. Not everyone (myself included) loves watching a bunch of overgrown monkeys throw a ball back and forth down a field, or playing baseball, or watching skiing. But everyone is so passionate about the things they love that even while not everyone likes it, they can. Quite frankly your argument about playing games is better than watching, in some cases this is true (for me playing physical sports is more fun). But I can honestly sit down and enjoy watching a good game of Starcraft almost as much as playing the game. Being able to watch strategies unfold in ways that you'd have never thought and executed with speed that you couldn't even imagine (I'm sorry but if playing at 200+ Actions per Minute isn't talent I don't know what is, meaningful actions that is though, I could do 200 too but I probably wouldn't be getting much done because I'd just be clicking everywhere.) And honestly we're no different than any other person who enjoys watching sports, hardcore gamers are not special in being passionate. I've seen a grown man cry because his football team lost (we all know one of those guys) but they aren't exactly the rule or the exception. I suppose if they had something like the Coliseum or (see movie Gamer) you'd probably be going apeshit to watch a sport too.

Oh and I don't know if I'm late with this ramble and this shit is already over, I kinda just read up to page 5 and decided to post.
    Last edited by samnwck; April 9th, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

As a huge fan (and a longtime participant) of American Football, I agree with the above post.

Yeah everyone got fed up with the rules and blamed it on me again for enforcing them.

To all you guys saying you'd be better mods than me, you're absolutely free to ask jcap to become mods. We sure do need some.

BE A MOD OR NOT
    IT'S ACTUALLY THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.

if you do something stupid, expect to have it pointed out.
    if your a shit mod EXPECT TO HAVE IT POINTED OUT.
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information