+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Prime Example

Re: Prime Example

Oh okay.

You've pointed it out.

And again, and again, <infinity>

Are you done yet, are you satisfied? No. Point it out again please, I don't think you've made your point yet.

One thing my dad taught me when I was a young'un is that if you keep getting into fights with a lot of different people, the only common denominator is you.

Food for thought?
    With my bare hands

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

^ *drinks tea* Indeed.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by samnwck View Post
    Not everyone (myself included) loves watching a bunch of overgrown monkeys throw a ball back and forth down a field
    what the fuck is wrong with you

anyone who has mod powers either needs to moderate according to the rules or to give up said powers. also, deleting posts as a mod isn't cool unless they are goatse or something. lock thread, call in other mods/admins. make sure there is a general consensus reached before hitting the delete button.
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Yeah

Most QBs are white.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post

anyone who has mod powers either needs to moderate according to the rules or to give up said powers. also, deleting posts as a mod isn't cool unless they are goatse or something. lock thread, call in other mods/admins. make sure there is a general consensus reached before hitting the delete button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortexian View Post
    Wow that poll goes to show how completely fucking stupid the majority of people who voted for it are.

We're commited on the F-35's now and we can't back out. We SHOULD be spending more on them anyway. The given reason for the sudden increase in price is valid, that the original price quoted was for the aircraft alone (which it was). You people are dumb if you thought aircraft cost = upkeep cost.

I deleted your post warlord because:
    a) It wasn't amusing/funny/witty.
    b) useless.
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bodzilla View Post
    I was going to do the same but

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information