+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Battlefield 3 UI

Re: [WIP] Battlefield 3 UI

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    Any of the like in-game hud stuff I dont really care for too much.
    I feel the same, digging the menu.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like total ass if you use a transparent background. It just turns the background into multicolored shit. You're better off removing the background entirely or dimming it black.

Dozo is on a distinguished road

Ugh, more problems. The pause menu this time. In BF3, for every level in the campaign, there is a different level image, difficulty and level name on the pause screen in addition to the various options. In Multiplayer however (See below) you are provided with your team, various objectives and a map of the battlefield. My question is, Is there any way the HCE UI can tell what type of map your running may it be SP be or MP? Also, are any of the functions above like team and difficulty possible for a Halo UI?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mppause.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	622.1 KB
ID:	2754

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Every map has the UI tags built directly into it, save for stock tag data that is also found in loc.map. If someone changes a tag that appears in there, that modified tag is added to the map instead of using the non-modified tag.

The only way to get your UI onto stock maps is to upload your own version to halomaps or somewhere else with your tags added.

Noted. Thanks for that.

E: Would have been working on the server browser but Halo's being a bitch :/

Started on game modes instead.

Name:	tdmcl.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	2757
    Last edited by Dozo; April 14th, 2012 at 04:50 AM.

Updates.
    I've had a lapse of progress due to several surprise exams.
    Anyway, finished the server browser.

Name:	serverss.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	653.0 KB
ID:	2767
    Game creation screen is nearing completion as well.

Looks sweet, do you think it's possible to increase the Mode column so the full text is shown and decrease the players column as it never goes beyond 5 characters?

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's cool.

Let me know if applying filters on the server browser itself actually works. idk if it does. Never gave it a thought. Could be hard coded in which case you're screwed. Also, you can't change the number of servers displayed per page.

Oh that looks sweet. Do want.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information