+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Battlefield 3 UI

Re: [WIP] Battlefield 3 UI

That's a lot of work, though, isn't it?

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    That's a lot of work, though, isn't it?
    Compared to most other UI skyboxes, no, that is relatively simple and still can look pretty good if pulled off correctly.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Oh right, it would look best as a skybox.

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

You can also give it the smoke effect with the background as a model.

Any news on this?

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

Not really, most of the functions, assets and the like are in progress. That and a lot of troubleshooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozo View Post
    Not really, most of the functions, assets and the like are in progress. That and a lot of troubleshooting.
    Well I hope you'll be able to finish it, it's a very promising fresh new look.

Good luck man. Exceptions are damn annoying when tooling around with widgets.

Update?

Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of Dozo has much to be proud of

I'm getting there. While the majority of the work is getting stuff to cooperate in the UI, recently I replaced all of the default mp menu map images with new ones.

Sample Images:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mapsy.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	3008

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information