+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Royal Coverup!

A Royal Coverup!

Yes, the title says it all. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ler--Koch.html

So earlier this week a photographer was following a car in Paris that had Pippa Middleton in. Next thing the driver of the car whips out a gun and starts waving it around and pointing it directly at the photographer.

Considering last month a man went on a killing spree in Paris using guns, its a pretty bad time to be pissing around with either a real or fake weapon. In Paris if you are caught with a real gun in public you can face a prison sentence of 7 years, and 2 years if its a fake gun. This would apply to every passenger in the car.

Side note: The guy with the weapon is a lawyer for the worlds largest small arms dealer.

So clearly this is deep shit that Pippa has got herself into, French police wanted to question her about the incident.

Guess what? From 'invention from London' the case has now been given a low priority status and it will probably be dropped altogether, who else bets that the Royal lawyers swooped in and tried to cover all this up?

What gets me is how these people are somehow 'untouchable', if that was 4 regular joes in a car,they would already be in prison, or possible even shot by armed police. But no because they are rich and the sister of the heir to the thrown they get 'special treatment'.

Just imagine if the photographer had pointed a gun at them. Would be a totally different outcome.

So yeah rants over, what are your thoughts? Should they get away with it, when the rest of the public would be prosecuted? Do you think its a coverup?
    Last edited by Limited; April 18th, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A Royal Coverup!

Of course it is. It happens all the time when rich/famous/influential people get involved with fuckups. What a fucking stupid thing to do, though. What was going through the guy's head?
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Of course it is. It happens all the time when rich/famous/influential people get involved with fuckups. What a fucking stupid thing to do, though. What was going through the guy's head?
    Probably Diana's death.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    Pippa Middleton's vagina.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

7 years for having a gun?

2 for having a fake one?

What a country lol.

In public, yes.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Well where the fuck else do you have a gun? Just in your house? What good is it then? Its a gun!

IDFK, thats just retarded. I know I'm going to get blaster by Neuro and the like, but IDFK anymore. The lack of ability to make your own personal decision in some parts of Europe is shocking. So is the lack of personal independence. They aren't even allowed to have the means to defend themselves anymore.

Now, on topic, what those pictures show is retarded, completely reckless, and jail worthy. Too bad theyre rich and it wont happen!

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Tyrant, for someone who descends from Ireland you really don't seem to know how things work across the pond do you?

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Well where the fuck else do you have a gun? Just in your house? What good is it then? Its a gun!

IDFK, thats just retarded. I know I'm going to get blaster by Neuro and the like, but IDFK anymore. The lack of ability to make your own personal decision in some parts of Europe is shocking. So is the lack of personal independence. They aren't even allowed to have the means to defend themselves anymore.

Now, on topic, what those pictures show is retarded, completely reckless, and jail worthy. Too bad theyre rich and it wont happen!
    I live in Canada and I too am glad that I've never even SEEN a gun. It's funny how the odd-one-out country is treating this like it's bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

A gun can't be used just at home for self defense? I have a gun in my drawer, but I have never used nor even thought about doing so.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information