+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 3

Blog Entries
    Ifafudafi is on a distinguished road

Re: Max Payne 3

I'm so hype I'm actually renting this on Xshit360 (dry season for game releases now) so that I don't have to worry about spoilers and such and then I'll buy it on PC when the 29th rolls around; only for R*

@Bobble - you put the numbers in the fields and get a real-time preview of what they do; not much more to it. The niceness comes from the thousands of options you get (particles can cast and recieve shadows, have their own normal/spec maps, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ifafudafi View Post
    I'm so hype I'm actually renting this on Xshit360 (dry season for game releases now) so that I don't have to worry about spoilers and such and then I'll buy it on PC when the 29th rolls around; only for R*

@Bobble - you put the numbers in the fields and get a real-time preview of what they do; not much more to it. The niceness comes from the thousands of options you get (particles can cast and recieve shadows, have their own normal/spec maps, etc.)

That sounds absolutely heavenly compared to the CE particle systems, I am extremely excited to work with it

I remember playing MP2 a lot when I was younger, ha so much fun! I'll probably rent this for the x360, since I need something to do but I probably will buy it for the PC since I have MP1 and 2 for the PC, only seems right ha.

Blog Entries
    Ifafudafi is on a distinguished road

in case anybody was wondering, I just finished the campaign, and this game kicks ass

ass

not going pay for XBL Gold to play the mulitplayer I'll be able to get for free when the PC version releases, though, but idgaf the single-player's so fucking fun

Why does it have to be 90USD on steam . Definitely waiting till the July 4th sale.
    Last edited by Timo; May 16th, 2012 at 04:12 PM.

Wait who cares about multiplayer in a Max Payne game

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Have you seen the in-game footage for multiplayer? It looks pretty boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Wait who cares about multiplayer in a Max Payne game
    Give it a chance, you might like it.

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Wait who cares about multiplayer in a COD game
    ftfu. Max Payne puts the MP in Multiplayer

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump. There are some parts of the MP which annoy the fuck out of me. Like assholes who have a RPG loadout, with extra ammo, on Junk (4v4 TDM). And not being able to edit the loadouts in-game is pretty irritating, especially when you have some trololo'er who's running around with paranoia or the like. I don't want to have to dedicate a loadout just to ID Badges.

Anyway, some guys recently finished a fan film: http://maxpaynevalhalla.com/. It's alright (but hey, only had a 2600$ budget); the actors could have done with some weapons training, or at least some familarization.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information