+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The right question.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The right question.

you're elaborating on incorrect definitions using flawed logic

this is just going in fucking circles because for some reason you insist on trying to prop up some hilariously off-base use of a totally inappropriate word that does not belong in this thread to begin with, in any context.

i never said natural things were good by default because everything that occurs around us in the known universe is natural. everything. holy fucking shit. every. single. goddamn. fucking. thing. whether we understand it or not. i have no fucking idea what made you think my argument was that 'natural = good', but then again 90% of the posts in this thread are incredibly stupid strawman arguments with zero relevance to anything anyway.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I jumped ship on this, because its way funnier when someone else is getting ganged up on lol

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

i tried and gave up about the same time people started making terrible examples and picking completely irrelevant, insignificant parts of the issue to turn into their main argument

additionally what do you mean how or why? how or why animals engage in homosexual behaviour? i have no idea why they do, it happens naturally. you know, in nature. how? well, all sorts of ways, i'm sure you don't need me to outline them. what is your point, exactly? homosexual behaviour is natural, it happens in nature, if you disagree you are not only factually wrong but also a bigoted idiot i really don't understand how you can question this unshakeable logic

e/ this was in response to a post higuy has since deleted
    Last edited by rossmum; May 17th, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

The most interesting one to me is that Tom turkeys have been known for male/male couplings, but females will never do this.

Just an addition for the discussion.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information