+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The right question.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The right question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblehob View Post
    Wow, you are a fucking moron. I already said that they should be able to have the same rights, I don't dispute that, but marriage already has a specific definition and there is no need to change it.
    hahahah you're precious

if you think that the christian version of marriage is the only correct definition than you're even more of a bigot than i thought you were, so well done writing off the thousands of other cultures which all have their own interpretations of marriage which are, according to your post right here, not as important or correct as the christian one
    sometimes bad posters say stupid things and i put them in here

Oh lol.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

well shit nice counter argument no way i can top that one

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    And this definition is?
    You know just as well as I do what that is.

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    lulz

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. I want to hear you define marriage. Put it in a box, and then sell that box. If you can';t defend your opinions than your opinions are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmum View Post
    You have absolutely no argument to counter what I said. Give gay people the same rights under a different name, absolutely nothing wrong with it. I loved how this was actually an intelligent discussion before you came in to shit all over it.

hahahaha you can't even fucking define it you terrible pissant

your whole rationalisation of why it is okay for you to oppose gay marriage, and why doing so does not make you a horrible worthless bigot, hinges on a definition you are either unwilling or unable to provide. and even if you could provide it you would just prove me right that you only consider one particular definition out of literally thousands to be correct, oddly enough the same one generally associated with your specific culture and upbringing, while all others are inferior or somehow less correct

QED YOU ARE A BIGOTED ASSHOLE good fucking day

Quote Originally Posted by TVTyrant View Post
    Nope. I want to hear you define marriage. Put it in a box, and then sell that box. If you can';t defend your opinions than your opinions are worthless.
    As defined by law and in any dictionary, the civil union of one man and one woman.

As defined by law and in any dictionary, the civil union of one man and one woman.
    ah yes the generic white christian definition of marriage

fuck all other cultures man i get you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information