+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) Forerunner 101 Tutorial

Re: (WIP) Forerunner 101 Tutorial

Can we please stop guys? 30 degree angles (from what I know) are mostly seen in circular forerunner architecture, but it is rare.

I admire (not really) that you troll every thread with some sort of negativity Sel, but atleast show your kind intelligence when arguing with someone. I know you have the ability to do so.
    "A honkey moment? that's when two white people have an argument and use legitimate facts to back up their case. They also cite their sources."

Blog Entries
    Cagerrin is on a distinguished road

Regarding circular architecture, the angles don't generally matter as they're only trying to approximate a proper quarter/half/circle anyway.

put smarties tubes on cats' legs make them walk like a robot

Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher View Post
    Can we please stop guys? 30 degree angles (from what I know) are mostly seen in circular forerunner architecture, but it is rare.

I admire (not really) that you troll every thread with some sort of negativity Sel, but atleast show your kind intelligence when arguing with someone. I know you have the ability to do so.
    How the fuck is that trolling?

That is literally the argument he is making.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

It was sarcasm bro. Sorry man, but it does seem like everytime you respond in a thread you create some sort of heated argument.

I wasn't trying to disrepect you at all. It was just kind of trollish that you came into my thread and told someone that is really good at forerunner that they suck.

I admire both of your guy's work. Sel knows how to create some good looking forerunner too, as seen from the beautiful level of requiem.

Anyways, I have not made any progress with the tutorial due to an anti-cancer fun raiser I wanted to attend this weekend for my friends Mom.
    "A honkey moment? that's when two white people have an argument and use legitimate facts to back up their case. They also cite their sources."

Blog Entries
    t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute t3h m00kz has a reputation beyond repute

Can't have furries without drama

Same could be said for forerunner architecture though!!

BLLRUGHFFFUHGHF

Slumdoge Millionaire Rentafence's Avatar
    Rentafence is on a distinguished road

I'm going to model the most ornate and intricate forerunner structure and make sure each angle is off by half a degree so you can all yell at me about how it's not forerunner because the angles are off.
    GIVE DOGECOIN

D7CneAWRzdaf3ERK1DDcAKLsLAv8FRy1cW

Quote Originally Posted by rentafence View Post
    I'm going to model the most ornate and intricate forerunner structure and make sure each angle is off by half a degree so you can all yell at me about how it's not forerunner because the angles are off.
    Who are you talking too?

DO IT!

Blog Entries
    Cagerrin is on a distinguished road

just make sure they're all off by half a degree in the same direction~

heh

put smarties tubes on cats' legs make them walk like a robot

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information