+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: It's E3 week

Re: It's E3 week

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    No. I was going to check earlier and edit my post, but I forgot it. I just went back and checked and he said this: "A game that's found its home on XBOX." So that was my bad, but still, he disregards that there were two CoD games that were firmly established on PC before XBOX even got a taste of CoD. The biggest community for an FPS was CoD's at that time, still. Well, I guess it has had a new home now for a while.
    Well, technically there was CoD: Finest Hour on the Xbox before CoD 2 came out but yeah I see your point.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Blog Entries
    Ifafudafi is on a distinguished road

if nobody asks what happened to Michael Ironside in upcoming interviews I might have to choke a

Otherwise neat showing by Ubi, looking forward to seeing some Weeyoo tomorrow

neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of neuro has much to be proud of

halo4 is a metroid clone?
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Blog Entries
    TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by neuro View Post
    halo4 is a metroid clone?
    According to Pooky, yes.

The hud and character design are similar.

Metroids hud is still better though

lol, those two pictures really threw me off for a second. i was like "wait a minute, halo 4 looks a lot like metroid". i guess that just proves your point even more
    Playing BC2 again. I'll take shitty hit registration due to Brazillian lag over built in shitty hit reg.

One does not simply make Splinter Cell without Michael Ironside.

However, I loved Conviction. Sorry haters; I like the direction this game is headed.

Also, is that blonde chick in RE6 Ashley from RE4? You know... the President's daughter? The world has gone to shit so she decides to become a badass?

I wanted to make that comparison picture, but I was afraid Pooky would destroy me for it.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

So Assassin's Creed 3 looks pretty damn sick.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information