+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox720/Durango - 2013?

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Xbox720/Durango - 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Why are you so afraid of SCII players fucking up another RTS game? How would they even manage that? Do you mean during development?
    SCII players can be just as bad as the MLG is to the rest of the Halo franchise

Quote Originally Posted by =sw=warlord View Post
    Yes AND they are 50% QQ, 25% casual (myself right now), and 25% are legitimately decent. At least the only whining Halo Wars fans had were that the game didn't have enough features or depth and that rushing was a major pain in the ass. SCII players (at least on the Battle.net forums) whine about EVERYTHING because they lost a game as a result of that feature of the game. Not saying Halo Wars didn't have those, but not only were those complaints usually either justified or too rage-bidden to be taken seriously, they were consistently addressed by Robot whether via patching or on the forums.

TLDR;

50% of SCII players are too tenacious and unreasonable for the good of the game. They can also be extraordinarily ignorant as a result of their "race" pride. Simply put I'd rather know it's on a platform it could be conceivably nice on than worrying if it'll be as shitty a port as H2V was for you guys.

If Halo Wars 2 could be a double-hit on the PC and Xbox, then I'm all for it. However, if it ends up being fucked because of the cross-platofrming, then I'd rather have it on Xbox since that was its original purpose as a console RTS anyways.
    Last edited by DarkHalo003; June 19th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Blog Entries
    Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

I only want it on PC for modding, guys. Kinda hard to get modding communities going and staying afloat for these pesky consoles...

Blog Entries
    =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute =sw=warlord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kornman00 View Post
    I only want it on PC for modding, guys. Kinda hard to get modding communities going and staying afloat for these pesky consoles...
    Tell that to ironforge&grenadiac

Since when has a Microsoft Game Developer let the opinions of others heavily influence their games? Sure MLG had an effect on Halo, but it wasn't that significant.

Blog Entries

Since when has a Microsoft Game Developer let the opinions of others heavily influence their games? Sure MLG had an effect on Halo, but it wasn't that significant.
    Was the MLG's idea for reticle bloom.
    the DMR was the love child between Bungie and the MLG, they wanted a BR with practically zero bullet spread.

wondering if there's going to be any chance of backwards compatibility with 360 accessories (especially controllers).

The PS3 actually supported PS2 gamepads (with adapters) and even a few generic PC usb gamepads (logitechs I believe) that weren't actually intended for use with the PS3. It even supported generic USB headsets and Bluetooth headsets.

But given current trends, it's most likely they'll make another proprietary wireless connection for the controller, with no built in battery (extra for a rechargeable pack), and block compatibility with 360 gamepads
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

You'd be VERY surprised then.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Was the MLG's idea for reticle bloom.
    the DMR was the love child between Bungie and the MLG, they wanted a BR with practically zero bullet spread.
    Which was reversed when they realized that MLG is full of shit. And in any case, not everyone in MLG is as fanatical as the ones who play Halo.

We need tanks we can kill with pistols by shooting into the cockpit.
    Valve is some part of a global plan, a step in the new world order.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information